Has your home or business been damaged by a fire? Smoke and soot can damage your property and belongings, causing odors that can linger for years if left untreated. When a fire occurs, the heat involved causes pressurization, which can result in smoke and soot infiltrating wall and ceiling cavities, as well as your air conditioning ductwork. The residue associated with smoke and soot can also be highly corrosive, tarnishing metals and materials with glossy finishes, and damaging electrical components, wiring and air conditioning systems. Smoke and soot can also be toxic, and is considered a carcinogen that can be harmful to humans and animals. So when it comes to dealing with fire damage, you need an expert you can trust. Our qualified staff is here to help you in your time of need. Call us today for immediate service.